A student seeking admission to the College must apply on the prescribed Admission Form attached with this Prospectus. The form completed in all respects is to be submitted to the Principal, Tangla College, Tangla within the stipulated time. No application will be received after the last date of submission.
Candidate applying for Arts, Commerce and Science must submit separate Forms for each stream.
Candidates must enclose attested copies of the following documents with the Application Form and must produce their Original documents at the time of admission.
a) Mark-Sheet of the last qualifying examination.
b) Pass Certificate from the head of the Institution last attended.
c) Caste Certificate from the competent authority wherever necessary.
d) Age Certificate (Admit Card)
- Incomplete Application Forms in any respect will be rejected.
- Selected candidates will have to get themselves admitted on the stipulated date and time by paying requisite amount of fee, failing which his/her seat shall be forfeited and the seat so available shall immediately be allotted to the candidates of the waiting list in order of merit.
- If a forged document submitted by a candidate is detected even after the admission, the admission will stand cancelled.
- The Admission Committee has every right to cancel admission if the candidate fails to produce the Original Documents at the time of Admission.
- Canvassing in any form to obtain a seat will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- On being admitted to the College each student will be issued one Identity Card.
- Attendance in Class is compulsory.
- Sessional Examinations are compulsory for degree students.
- Students of each class who do not attend at least 75% of the classes held in each subject are restricted from filling up the examination forms and appearing in the final examination conducted by AHSEC/GU.